D-Link DNS-320 ShareCenter Pulse USB Print Server 2x SATA HDD NAS
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
D-Link DNS-320 ShareCenter Pulse - network storage with built-in usb printer server - for 2x SATA HD with raid0/1 , 800mhz processor , 128mb ram , 1 gigabit utp + 1 usb port for extra USB external HDD , USB flash drive or USB printer , built-in Web File server / FTP server to access files over the Internet , support wireless when connect to wireless AP/router - support PC/Box360/PS3
Product Range Features (Actual Product Features May Differ - Zaps)
This ShareCenter storage device has a storage capacity of up to 4TB (greater capacities supported with future firmware release), so everyone on your network can back up and share their documents, music, photos, videos to a central location and access them remotely over the Internet right out of the box. Plus, it features a built-in Web File and FTP server so you can remotely access your files over the Internet.
* The cost-effective way to store and share your documents, music, videos, and photos with anyone on your network
* Ideal backup solution for households with more than 1 computer – no need to physically connect a USB drive to each computer to perform scheduled backups
* Included backup software allows users to protect important files by scheduling automatic backups on set timeline
* Share a USB printer over the network between all the computers in your house
* Built-in Web File server and FTP server to access digital files remotely over the Internet
* 2-bay enclosure ideal for DIY customers wanting to use/source their own disk drive(s) – insert up to two 3.5" SATA disk drives without any tools or attaching any cables
* Supports up to 6TB storage capacity using 3TB disk drives (greater capacities supported with future firmware release)
* Connect to the network with a Gigabit port for fast transfer speeds
* Support for RAID 1 (mirroring) to protect against data loss in the event of a disk drive failure
* Easy management with user-friendly web-based GUI
* Complementary solution with other D-Link digital home products:
* store and stream media content from your ShareCenter to your TV using your Boxee Box
* store IP video to your ShareCenter as part of your home monitoring solution
Raid 1 Technology
RAID 1 is like a backup for your backup. It causes the drives in your storage device to mirror each other, so if one drive fails the unaffected drive will continue to function until the failed one is replaced.
Web File Server and FTP Server
The DNS-320 includes a built-in Web File server and FTP server to make accessing files remotely, over the Internet, a breeze. The FTP server will come in handy when you need to share a file too big to e-mail to a friend.
This ShareCenter device has a built-in media server that can stream your photos, music and videos to all of the computers in your home and to compatible media players like Boxee Box, Xbox and PlayStation 3 so you can enjoy it all on your TV.
10/100/1000 Gigabit Port
The 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port gives you blazing fast speeds so you can back up and access your data without the wait.
There’s no overheating in this device’s future. It comes with a quiet, built-in cooling fan that only comes on when needed, saving you power and money.
D-Link Easy Search Utility
The D-Link Easy Search Utility allows you to locate your ShareCenter from anywhere on the network and map your network drive so it will conveniently appear in "My Computer" on your PC.
The included feature-rich backup software allows you to create schedules and rules including full or incremental backups.
Not quite the handyman? That’s ok. You can insert an additional hard drive without using any tools or attaching any cables.
This product allows hard drives to enter sleep mode when not in use to conserve electricity and prolong the life of the hard disk. Plus, it uses recyclable packaging and complies with the European Union’s RoHS directive.
USB Print Server Port
This storage device can also serve as a USB print server, allowing you to share a single USB printer over your network. The USB port can also support a Universal Power Supply (UPS) monitor that supports ‘smart’ signaling over a USB connection. If a power outage were to occur, the compatible UPS monitor would allow the UPS unit to safely shut down the ShareCenter.
AjaXplorer is a file explorer that allows you to remotely manage your files using a web browser. Stay protected - anywhere, anytime.
Not to worry, Mac users! ShareCenter can back up your data regardless of your computer's operating system (Windows, Mac or Linux)
Product Range Specifications (Actual Product Specifications May Differ - Zaps)
* 800 MHz
* 128MB RAM
* IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
* IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
* IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
* Support Hard Drive Type
* 3.5" Internal SATA Hard Drive
* 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
* 1 USB Port
* Drive Management
* Four Different Hard Drive Configurations (RAID 0, 1, JBOD, Standard)
* Drive Status with E-mail Alerts
* Drive Quotas
* Power Management
* Device Management
* Internet Explorer® v6 or other Java-enabled Browsers
* HDD 1
* HDD 2
* FCC Class B
* Power Supply
* External Power Supply
* DC 12V / 4A Switching
* Power Consumption
* Normal Mode: 15.7 W
* Sleep Mode: 8.2 W
* Power Management
* Power Saving
* Schedule Power Off
* Auto Power Recovery Support
* Operating Temperature
* 30º to 104º F (0º to 40º C)
* Operating Humidity
* 10% to 95% Non-Condensing
* Dimensions (W x D x H)
* Item: 4.5” x 6.9” x 5.8” (115mm x 175mm x 149mm)
* Packaging: 8.14” x 11.18” x 7.48” (206.76mm x 283.97mm x 189.99mm)
* 3 Year Limited*
* Minimum System Requirements
* Computer with:
* • 1GHz Processor • 512MB RAM • 200MB of Available Hard Disk Space • Windows® 7, Windows Vista® or Windows® XP SP2** • CD-ROM Drive to View Product Documentation and Install Software
* Package Contents
* ShareCenter 2-Bay Network Storage with USB Printer Port
* Power Adapter
* Ethernet Cable
* Quick Installation Guide
* CD ROM with:
* • Installation Wizard • Product Documentation