Corsair K90 vengeance performance MMo mechanical aluminum gaming keyboard
Available to Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
Corsair CH-9000003 K90 vengeance performance MMo mechanical aluminum gaming keyboard - 18 dedicated, customizable G-Keys upto 54 programmable functions , 36kb on-board memory , cherry MX Red linear switch with Froce feedback / low resistance, 45g actuation force , blue backlit laser etched keys , soft-touch wrist rest , 20KRo ( 20-Key RollOver ) , 1000Hz ultrapolling / 1ms response time - usb
Product Range Features (Actual Product Features May Differ - Zaps)
An enthusiast-grade gaming keyboard designed for MMO and RTS gameplay with premium responsiveness, superior customizability, and outstanding durability.
The Vengeance K90 Gaming Keyboard: designed for performance gaming
The K90's professional-grade brushed aluminum chassis is visually stunning but built for durability.
Cherry MX Red mechanical key switches
Cherry® MX Red key switches are the best of the best — they provide the sensitivity and low operating force that professional gamers love. Reaction times are ulra-fast and responsive for quicker double and triple taps. The action is predictable and linear unlike lesser gaming keyboards that have a tactile bump or the annoying click of a typist’s keyboard.
18 dedicated, customizable G-Keys
Easily access to your most frequently used macros, presets and key combinations even during the most intense action. You can record up to 54 programmable functions accessible from three separate banks, ideal for grouping macros by function, or access. Macros can be created on-the-fly, customized, and activated with a single keystroke.
Full key matrix anti-ghosting
Our expertly designed anti-ghosting technology provides flawless control even when you're pressing multiple keys at once. The K90 has individual switches with dedicated diodes for each switch so every key press results in an input and is 100% ghost free without tradeoff or compromise.
20-key rollover (20KRO) on USB
Typical USB gaming keyboards are limited to the USB standard six-key rollover. The K90 features increased performance with a 20-key rollover implementation on USB at a blazing fast 1ms (1000 reports per second) reporting rate.
Professional grade brushed aluminum chassis with laser etched, backlit keys
The rugged aluminum chassis provides increased durability and stability compared those that are primarily plastic. The stiff suspension chassis and the laser etched keys are made for durability so they won't degrade over time. And the K90 has over 90 LEDs that provide outstanding illumination even in dim light.
The Vengeance K90 gaming keyboard allows you to select from four levels of backlight intensity.
Vengeance Gaming Keyboard Software
Create up to 50 profiles and share, import and export macros with the Vengeance keyboard gaming software. It's a free download at corsair.com.
On-board memory lets you take it with you
36Kb of memory built into the K90 lets you take your customizations and profiles with you and use them on any system.
Easy access multimedia controls
Control all of your music with the easy access media controls.
A USB port on the back of the Vengeance K90 gaming keyboard makes connecting your mouse or other USB devices a simple task.
Soft-touch wrist rest
The soft-touch wrist rest helps you play for hours without fatigue.
Corsair Vengeance: Designed for performance gaming
The gear that brings your gaming to the highest performance
Incredible responsiveness. Precise accuracy. Customizable, reliable controls. Intelligent design. The smallest details and the highly crafted refinements that make all the difference. Vengeance gaming peripherals aren't typical gaming devices, but elite mice, keyboards and headsets that allow you to perform at your highest level. Brought to you by Corsair — people enthusiastic about performance gaming.
The Corsair Advantage
With a long history of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, we've earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance. Need help? We're available by phone call, email or web forum.
Product Range Specifications (Actual Product Specifications May Differ - Zaps)
Warranty Two years
Key Switches Cherry® MX Red Mechanical
Windows Lock Key Yes
* Light, responsive Cherry MX Red mechanical switches for fast, efficient gaming action
* 45g actuation force
* 2mm to actuation and 4mm to bottom
* Rated for 50 million operations
* Gold contacts
* Tuned silicon dome keyswitches: F1 through F12, Esc, PrtScn, Scroll Lock, Pause/Break, Insert, Home, Page Up Page Down, Delete, and End
* Three banks of eighteen G Macro Keys with Macro Record and Bank Select hot keys
* 36Kb of onboard memory for storing up to three sets of eighteen G keys for gaming on the go
* On-the-fly, macro recording
* Laser-etched, backlit keys with four illumination levels (off, 66%, 75%, and full illumination) selectable from the keyboard
* Six multimedia keys — Stop, Previous, Play/Pause, Next, Mute, Volume Up/Down — with Solid metal, weighted volume “drum roller”
* Windows Lock key for uninterrupted game play
* Metal top plate for increased strength, durability and rigidity
* USB pass-through connector giving easy access to a USB port on the back of the keyboard (USB 2.0/1.1/1.0)
* USB Connector with gold plated contacts
* 2m non-tangle cable Adjustable feet tilt for optimum personalization and positioning