Corsair Padlock 2 Durable and Water Resistant Flash Drive
Available to Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
Corsair Padlock 2 , flash drive , with hardware-secured lock ( with customizable digit PIN combination lock ) , durable + water resistant , include True Crypt security application for AES-256 encryption , with lanyard + usb extension cable - 3 years warranty
Product Range Features (Actual Features may Differ)
Secure your personal or business data with a Corsair Flash Padlock® 2 USB Flash Drive.
The Corsair Flash Padlock® 2 is perfect for transporting and protecting your sensitive business or personal information. With built-in 256-bit hardware data encryption, and access limited by a PIN, you can rest assured your information is safe from unintentional viewing. Built with the same ruggedized rubber housing found on the Corsair Flash Voyager family for durability, your data is protected from the elements as well.
Because the PIN keypad is integrated directly onto the flash drive, there is no software to install. Simply enter your own Personal Identification Number and your data is unlocked for use on virtually any PC operating system: Windows, OS X, or Linux — even game consoles. Without the PIN, your information stays secure and inaccessible.
* Secure: Hardware 256-bit encryption secures your data
* Protection: Your own 4-10 digit PIN protects and locks access to the Flash Padlock 2
* Capacity: Large 8GB or 16GB storage gives you ample room to store all your sensitive documents, images, or songs
* Compatible: No software to install — Works on Windows, Mac or Linux based computers — Plug & Play compatible with virtually any USB port
* Hacking Detection: Multiple failed entries locks device for 2 minutes to prevent repeated attempts to access data
* Drive Recovery: If you lose your PIN, you can reset the Flash Padlock to its factory default state, securely erasing all data from the drive
* Confidence: Protected by a limited 3 year warranty and backed by Corsair’s renowned customer service and support
Product Range Specifications (Actual Specifications may Differ)
Warranty Three years
Max Sequential Read/Write (using ATTO Disk Benchmark) No
Interface USB 2.0
Operating Temperature No