Coolermaster Cm Storm Xornet Black and Red Gaming Mouse
Coolermaster Storm Xornet Mouse
Coolermaster/ Cm Storm Xornet - black+red , with anti-drift control sensor , anti-slip rubberized grip design , 500/1000/2000DPi on the fly , 160iPS , 32k on-board memory , 5 pogramable buttons , 23G accleration , 6700FPS - usb - retail pack
Product Range Features (Actual Product Features May Differ)
A Pure Gaming Experience
* The Xornet gaming mouse is lightweight, ergonomically designed and forged with a reassuringly solid design. It is built for professional FPS gamers that prefer a claw grip. Engineered to execute precise in-game tactics, Xornet comes loaded with a high-performance 2000 DPI sensor that includes on-the-fly adjustment, an ultra-step wheel encoder – providing extremely accurate scrolling, and Japanese-made Omron micro-switches that are meant to endure up to five million clicks. Presented in a eye-catching crimson stealth black high-gloss finish, Xornet lends its truly breathtaking appeal as the focal point of a gamer’s setup.
Precision Anti-Drift Control Sensor
* Xornet utilizes the latest high performance optical engine ensuring extreme stability and reliability. Based on an anti-drift architecture, it delivers stable and precise tracking in mouse lift and drop scenarios. Angle snapping can be enabled or disabled for exact swift crosshair movements enabling amazing skill-shots and incredible aiming accuracy.
Omron Micro Switches (5 million clicks)
* Only the best is good enough! Omrons patented ultra tactile micro switches enable unsurpassed tactile feedback and speed. You will be able to reach an incredible amount of clicks per second while still feeling and controlling every single click. Omron guarantees a minimum amount of 5 million clicks for these highest grade switches, giving Xornet an extended life-span even for hardcore gamers.
DPI On the Fly
* Conveniently placed under the scroll wheel, you can switch the DPI resolution between 500, 1000 and 2000 within an instant.
Rubberized Anti-Slip Design
* A Special sweat proof rubber compound on both sides of Xornet gives you maximum grip. Even in heated hour long matches and during quick lift and drop moves you retain full control while repositioning and racing Xornet over the mousepad.
Product Range Specifications (Actual Product Specifications May Differ)
Model Number SGM-2001-BLON1
Available Color Black
Material Rubber Grip / ABS Plastic
Dimensions (L) 107 X (W) 75 X (H) 35 mm / (L) 4.2 X (W) 4 X (H) 1.3 inch
Net Weight 142 g / 0.313 lb
Sensor 2000 DPI Storm Tactical Optical Sensor
Maximum Tracking Speed 160 IPS
Maximum Acceleration 23 g
Polling Time 1.0 ms
Speed Measurement 6700 FPS
Onboard Memory 8 Kb
Form Factor Right Hand Ergonomic
Button Assignment 5 mouse buttons+ 2 fix function buttons
Weight System No
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.